Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

Touzac

The village is located on the docks of the Lot and nearby a blue spring, in a bamboo frame. The name of the spring goes back from the year 1000. In the Middle Ages, the Source Bleue’s (Blue Spring) name was “Fontaine de Cach” (Cach’s Fountain). In 1464, le Lord of Mauroux gives a task to Guillaume Atgier. The task was to build a mill to grind wheat. Other mills were built to produce paper and sheets.

 

Town hall : 05 65 36 54 09
  • Français
  • English
  • Nederlands