Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

Grézels

 

Located at the confluence of the Lot and Saint-Matré creek, Grézels has always been a commercial and human crossroad. This village would hold its name of sandstones. It is built at the foot of the medieval lair which became, in the 17th C., the massive La Coste castle. The port of Grézels had become, with the growth of the river trade, a place of watercraft until the advent of the railway. On the walls of the houses, plaques commemorate the great floods including those of 1783.

 

INTERNET ACCES IN Grézels
Townhall : 05 65 30 81 51

 

 

Château de GrezelsVillage de Grezels

  • Français
  • English
  • Nederlands