Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%


This is where the Lot-et-Garonne department begins


The village is located between the Lot department and the Lot-et-Garonne department, on the right bank of the Lot river. Soturac is characterized by its mill of Ségadénès. This fortified house, situated in the Thèze Valley, is a solid square dungeon associated to a mill, it has cruciform arrow slits ad trefoil windows. It was built in the 13th century.

During the 15th century, the Jas family, from the Pyrenees, built a trip hammer there.

The village of Soturac has been created in 1801, thanks to the unification of Aglan, Cavgnac, Couvert and Soturac old parishes.

Town Hall : 05 65 36 55 83



  • Français
  • English
  • Nederlands